We are looking for experienced sales executives from a professional business to business and/or private client sales background with exceptional business development skills. The ideal candidate will have some deliverable FX experience and/or a genuine desire and interest to build a lucrative career within the foreign exchange market.
The role itself involves selling deliverable FX contracts to corporate and private clients who have a foreign exchange need within their business or personal dealings.
CrossbarFX’s proposition to experienced FX professionals is unique to the market. Remuneration from clients is not time barred, but for as long as the client transacts with the Company. Applicants can therefore benefit from nurturing long term relationships with their clients.
Core competencies required of candidates:
- must be a proven self-starter with a demonstrable ability to build a book from scratch.
- must demonstrate access to both professional and personal networks within and beyond the sphere of deliverable FX.
- must have a working understanding of the terms, contracts and tools used in the selling and execution of deliverable foreign exchange products.
- be prepared to work in an ‘unsupported’ or remote frame work.
- be prepared to account for and manage their day to day activities in pursuit of new business.
As a growing Company with unique proprietary systems an applicant should view CrossbarFX as an employer prepared to evolve with them. The freedom and flexibility offered by CrossbarFX’s model does not exist across the wider FX industry and relies on an applicant ‘backing themselves’ and having confidence in their ability to deliver. So motivation and energy are key qualities any applicant must possess. Those wishing to learn about FX or keen to gain entry level experience need not apply.
The ideal candidate will most likely already be involved in the deliverable foreign exchange/international currency payments industry but be looking to capitalise on their existing client relationships and expand their “book” autonomously. They will have a desire to expand their client base as they see fit, in a way that suits them and from a location of their own choosing.